[Asterisk-Users] Switch statement taking over my local dialplan

jerk face jerkface2098 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 06:50:19 MST 2003

I have two Asterisk servers, one of which uses a
switch statement (Server 2).
On Server 2, the dialplan is as follows:

[provider]
switch...

[default]
include=>provider
exten=>451,1,Dial,Zap/1

(No extensions defined for Server 2 are "can_match"
(eg. exten=>_9XX...))

The problem is that when I pick up a phone and dial
451, it searches Server 1 before using the extension
defined in the default context.

Is there a way to set Asterisk up to search the local
dialplan before checking the switched server?

- Thank you for your time.