[Asterisk-Users] CallerID not passed to Sprint & Verizon Cellphones via XO PRI

CW_ASN - Gus cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Oct 16 15:40:27 MST 2003

I don't know how US works in matter of PRI and his standards, nor C7 ANSI
level, but I think that don't have a lot of differences with european
standard.
Make sure that you are sending ANI in setup message, and presentation byte
is set to "Allow". If you don't know, please send a 'pri debug'.

Regards,

Gus