[Asterisk-Users] CallerID not passed to Sprint & Verizon Cellphones via XO PRI

justin at vergeworks.com justin at vergeworks.com
Thu Oct 16 15:02:54 MST 2003

Hi,

I have an odd problem where when a call is made to any landline phone the
callerid number shows up on the caller id device with no problems. However
when I call a cell phone from Sprint or Verizon it always shows up as
unavaliable. I've tried multiple cell phones from each carrier. Though
today I called a t-mobile phone and the callerid came through fine.

Is this an * level problem or is it an XO problem? Or somewhere higher up
on the chain?

XO is the PRI provider. I have a T100P card, and I'm running Asterisk
CVS-10/08/03-21:01:29.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Justin