[Asterisk-Users] Adtran TA750 & T100P

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Thu Oct 16 12:13:39 MST 2003

Jose Quinteiro wrote:

> Hello,
>
> So all the pieces are finally here, and I'm ready to play.  I remember
> reading on this list that the connection Channel Bank <-> T100P requires
> a "reverse cable."  Is this a regular Ethernet reverse cable (i.e., only
> a couple of pairs reversed?) Please help me before I blow something up!
>
> Saludos,
> Jose.

Here's a link to Adtran's site w/discrip for pin outs for loopback
adapters and T1 crossover.

http://www.adtran.com/adtranpx/Doc/0/BIAU1PH6DJBH39S2038BE81ID8/CU-94a6a9d76bfc11d78ff20c045003.html

Here's a site that sells premade T1 cables by the foot. T1 cables should
be 22awg solid, and each pair individually shielded. They  also include
shielded RJ connectors on there cables as well.
$16.00 + .70 per foot, good cables.

http://www.stonewallcable.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=134&pf%5Fid=SC%2D9598%2DX+++++++++++