[Asterisk-Users] Iconnect Incomming calls

John Croft asterisk at concordant.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 01:49:45 MST 2003

I've just been playing with Asterisk (great product, well done!) and configuring it to work with IConnectHere and experienced the same problem.

It looked to me as if an INVITE was being sent to IConnectHere when you pick up the incoming call which was being rejected. I guess that this may be something to do with redirecting the audio path to connect directly to the phone?

Anyway, I "cured" the problem by setting canreinvite=false in the [general] section. This has the side effect of setting the default behaviour to route the audio through Asterisk, but at least it works!

I get the feeling that there should be some way of specifying this option only for iconnecthere calls, but I can't find the appropriate incantation to associate calls coming in because of the register=blah at sipauth.deltathree.com line in [general] with the properties defined in the [iconnecthere] section. Can anyone give me a clue?

John