[Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM card bad DTMF again

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Oct 16 01:07:15 MST 2003

I hesitate to open up another bug ticket on this (my older one just
having been closed), but after having worked for some number of CVS
iterations, my Zap TDMXX stations seem to be struggling again to send
DTMF clear enough to be "understood" by IVR equipment I interact with.

I can use the same channels with either of my SIP phones and things are
just fine.  I have listened in, and the tones are very clipped and have
some distortion.

Don't know for sure when things went astray, but they're hosed with CVS
I just downloaded a few minutes ago.

Thx.

b.