[Asterisk-Users] My Grandstream works, but my X-Lite doesn't:no sound after 5sec

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Oct 15 13:49:08 MST 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Uriel Carrasquilla wrote:

> Paul:
> in your opinion, which hardware SIP phone is the best price/performance
> device after taking into account support costs?
> Regards,
> Uriel

Wow... topic drift occurred *real* quick on this thread. :)

I'd like to hear more people address the issue with the X-Lite. Believe it
or not, my original post *was* about the X-Lite and not the Grandstream.
In spite of the fact that I don't like it, it does work for just placing
simple SIP->SIP and SIP->PSTN calls, and X-Lite, right now, doesn't.

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950