[Asterisk-Users] My Grandstream works, but my X-Lite doesn't:no sound after 5sec

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Oct 15 13:47:11 MST 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, rnc Info Lists wrote:

> Do you have a 100 or 101?   You have indicated different models in your
> postings.  Were you able to get Call Transfer and Call Waiting working
> with your Asterisk system and other phones?  Which version of the
> Grandstream firmware do you use?  There most recent on their website this
> weekend was at least 2 version numbers higher than what came on my phone
> in August.  Think that they are making improvements rather frequently.

I have a 100. I probably said 101 without looking at the phone - the
phone says 100. :)

I should TFTP the latest firmware. But I do want to try to get X-Lite
working. I'd rather use a softphone (limited desk space, four-port hub).

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950