[Asterisk-Users] Basic questions

Mireia Munoz de jesus Mireia.Munoz-de-jesus at insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 15 09:51:43 MST 2003

Hi!

I have three questions:

- I have called from an H.323 softphone to a SIP one, and then I have tryied to
transfer the call to be accepted by asterisk. And it has not work. Is it
possible to do that? And if it is possible, what I have to do for that works?

- In extensions.conf, there's the variable CONSOLE who has Console/dsp value and
it says that this is for demos. What are the other two types of Console (Zap/1
and Phone/phone0)? I have to change it to make asterisk operational?

- How are prefixes used? What are they made for?

Thanks for all your help.

Best regards,

Mireia