[Asterisk-Users] Announced Call Transfer

Nate Clifford asterisknews at devminer.com
Wed Oct 15 09:08:32 MST 2003

Since you guys are on this topic already..
We had a Braxtel switch and a call would come in and then if you needed
to transfer the caller to someone outside the office to a number
unrelated to our company we would have to tie up two of our lines in our
switch while their conversation took place. It sounds like you guys are
talking about inner office transfers but is it possible to make asterisk
do a flash hook transfer vs. a 2Bchannel transfer so that the call
continues for the two outside folks and not the asterisk switch?