[Asterisk-Users] x110p -> tdm400p -> answering machine ISSUE

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 07:46:20 MST 2003

Ever since late September I am unable to get any newer version of zaptel drivers
on a machine I keep at home to play with.

If I am not home and the answering machine gets the call the system hangs up
on the caller during the greeting but if I'm there to answer it,  the call will work fine.

If I use an older copy of zaptel it doesnt happen at all so it has to be something
introduced during that time.