[Asterisk-Users] Some questions for chan_capi

s.speckenheuer at posservice.de s.speckenheuer at posservice.de
Wed Oct 15 06:39:26 MST 2003

Hello list,

I have some trouble with chan_capi and asterisk. I'm using 2 Fritz!Card PCI in one * box and testing it with soft phone like sj-phone and x-lite without any serious problems, but:

+ I don't understand some settings.
  - what's deflect in capi.conf for?
  - how to configure multiple isdn-cards in capi.conf?

+ Some probs with the extensions.conf
  - exten => _0.,1,Dial,CAPI/@1234567:${EXTEN}|30|r is leading into Session rejected: 403 Forbidden
    exten => _0.,1,Dial,CAPI/@1234567:${EXTEN} works
  - we have a connection internally to another PBX via ISDN
    _*.,1,Dial,CAPI/@1234567:${EXTEN}
    or
    _9.,1,Dial,CAPI/@1234567:${EXTEN}
    to one special number to a call center (*8000 or 98000) is leading into Session rejected: 403 Forbidden
    all other connections are working (*8383, *300, *390, 9xxx).
    Is there a possibility for tracing the capi? capi debug shows nothing.

Any hints?

Sorry for my bad english ;-)

Best regards,

Stefan Speckenheuer