[Asterisk-Users] e100p in Australia

Michael A. Miller Michael.Miller at cedillas.com
Wed Oct 15 07:28:48 MST 2003

Just a couple of notes on the ISDN issue in Australia...

I agree with the audio quality of the NETjet-s. I also had a horrible time
working out the DTMF detection under ISDN4Linux. Overall, I can not fault
the hardware and guys at Traverse were quick to help out but it is not
production quality for audio.

I finally had to switch to the AVM FRITZ!Card PCI. It is A-Tick approved.
The local distributor is listed on their website. The audio quality is
great and there are no DTMF issues with the card.

Please feel free to let me know if anyone would more info on my
experiences with both cards.

Michael