[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Certified Hardware label?

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Oct 14 14:54:59 MST 2003

Concept sounds good, not sure whether this was intentional or not but the
logo just says "WiFi Certified" if I don't give it more than a quick
glance. Something like this should be distinguishable without actually
reading it from all other similar certification or conformance marks. Eg:
how many certifications are there for dvd players, and we can all tell just
by shape which one it is without actually looking closely.

Simply a large asterisk of a specific color and that's it would be much
more identifyable to those who care.