[Asterisk-Users] IAXTEL - Problem Configuration.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Tue Oct 14 14:00:58 MST 2003

Ok folks I have another question.  So far I have gotten my IAXTEL number and I have been able to make calls from my asterisk system to any IAXTEL number and even to FWD numbers. I also got FWD to work and I now can get calls to my main system.  It's great when these things work.  But when I call my own IAXTEL number 17005441100 all I get is a message saying the user is un registered or un available. I set the register => loginName:Password at iaxtel.com  in the iax.conf.  So how do I configure the extensions.conf to send the call to my extension!  Here is where I am lost!