[Asterisk-Users] managers.conf Clarification Question

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Oct 14 11:54:59 MST 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 13:24, Anthony Minessale wrote:
> Does Anyone have a breakdown on what each option means in
> manager.conf
>
> system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user
>
> I want to make a user who does not get a ton of events in
> the socket and is just for sending a query and getting that 1 reply
>
> I dont want to keep restarting my pbx to figure it out.
>
> I'm sure some may be self-explanatory but I was wondering if anyone
> knows for sure which options are which.

The states are all defined in include/asterisk/manager.h:

#define EVENT_FLAG_SYSTEM       (1 << 0) /* System events such as module load/unload */
#define EVENT_FLAG_CALL         (1 << 1) /* Call event, such as state change, etc */
#define EVENT_FLAG_LOG          (1 << 2) /* Log events */
#define EVENT_FLAG_VERBOSE      (1 << 3) /* Verbose messages */
#define EVENT_FLAG_COMMAND      (1 << 4) /* Ability to read/set commands */
#define EVENT_FLAG_AGENT        (1 << 5) /* Ability to read/set agent info */
#define EVENT_FLAG_USER         (1 << 6) /* Ability to read/set user info */

-Tilghman