AW: [Asterisk-Users] PRI/E1: machine freeze/dies after a few calls

Thomas Haeger thomas.haeger at beronet.com
Tue Oct 14 01:06:14 MST 2003

Hi Scott,

thanks for your help. The frame errors which you got i don't got.
Yes this is a slow machine, but i greenly thought that * can handle about 30
calls on it without
problems....

Have you ever run 120 simultaneously calls on one machine ?
What does you mean with "How many instances are you running" ?

Best regards,

Thomas.