[Asterisk-Users] PRI/E1: machine freeze/dies after a few calls

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Oct 13 18:05:24 MST 2003

I'm running an E100P (only 1 E1) in PIII 850, the last Friday I was sent 30
simultaneous calls, 5 seconds each call, using mysql to store cdrs. These
calls was generated by an Ameritec AM2, and routed thru our Siemens EWSD.
The vmstat shows that CPU was near to 20% idle with 30 ISDN Setups incoming.

PII 400? E400P? Man, you gonna fry your CPU...

Regards,

Gus