[Asterisk-Users] Generating a call with the Manager interface..

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 02:11:38 MST 2003

Hi,

Currently I use "call files" to automate the generation of calls from
our address book and the resulting call file looks like this..

Channel: SIP/201
WaitTime: 30
Application: Dial
Data: CAPI/4567:5556789
CallerID: Auto Dial <1000>

This method works but it not logging the calls to the CDR and there are
a few other issues.. So I wanted to try and do the same thing using the
manager interface in Asterisk.. The problem is that the docs are a
little shy on details..

Does anyone know how I can turn my call file sample into the manager
interface equivalent??

My guess is something like..

Action: Originate
Channel: SIP/201