[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTone-102 MWI&CID with Asterisk

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Oct 12 19:08:06 MST 2003

Hi!

> I'm considering giving the Grandstream BudgeTone-102 phones a try.

You might also want to take a look at the Swissvoice products
(www.swissvoice.net). As far as I have been able to judge from the web
site those phones offer considerably more for the same price.
Next to that I'd be very glad to hear about any users that have played
and used either an "IP 10" or "IP 20", preferably together with Asterisk!

Note: The IP 10 is scheduled to receive support for SIP next to MGCP and
H.323 while the IP 15/20 is apparently older and is not planned for a SIP
upgrade. For both model lines the display appears to be much better than
that of the Grandstream phones - which are, by the way, also lacking an
on-board phone book if I am not mistaken (direct ip phone-2-ip phone
calls must be a great pain due to that)!

Greetings,
Philipp von Klitzing