[Asterisk-Users] LINEJACK -- OUTGOING CALLS

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Oct 12 06:28:33 MST 2003

It seems to me that it's just a matter of nobody with the right skills
caring about fixing the problem.  I can't blame Digium for not investing
the time in getting competing hardware working with their system.  I DO
think, however, that http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=hardware
should be updated with more details about the non-digium hardware, such
as not being to dial out of a LineJACK, and the fact that the Dialogic
drivers cost money.

I've seen a number of complaints about Asterisk's support of the
LineJACK, but I've not seen anyone submit a patch to fix the problem.