[Asterisk-Users] NEWBIE looking for advice.

Chad Sawyer chad at hyperlogic.net
Fri Oct 10 11:52:47 MST 2003

We have a few boxes out there with T100P's and Adtran 750's configured
similar to what you suggest, and use adsi phone for extensions.  It has been
almost trouble free.  We have also gone back and mixed in SIP snom,
grandstream, and cisco phones with reasonable success.  We have not had an
echo problem with this setup, and the programmabillity of the adsi phones
let us add simple features such as internal directories, and speed dials to
commom asterisk features such as the external paging extension.  Its what I
use at work also.  Callerid works fine, as does faxing, transferring, and
3way calling.  The only feature we miss from our old system is station to
station paging, but a cheap stereo and speakers gets us by...

Chad Sawyer