[Asterisk-Users] Problem with DTMF 'looping' / mis-dials (X100P card)

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Oct 10 07:03:53 MST 2003

In the sample zaptel.conf file (see the asterisk source directory) there
is the following:
;
; If you are having trouble with DTMF detection, you can relax the
; DTMF detection parameters.  Relaxing them may make the DTMF detector
; more likely to have "talkoff" where DTMF is detected when it
; shouldn't be.
;

I'm not going to post the actual parameter since you can look it up in
the sample config file that comes with Asterisk easy enough.  Take the
time to read thru the file just in case there are some other paramters
that you might find useful.  Just don't use the callprogress or
busydetect options.