[Asterisk-Users] Redhat system init and wcusb

tom landslide_x at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 10:55:57 MST 2003

I have the dev kit lite installed, and after compiling and installing
asterisk, I've become a little confused about how and when wcfxo and
wcusb are loaded. When ever my box is done booting, the wcusb module is
loaded, but the wcfxo module is not. Further, even though my startup
notices say that asterisk started OK, it is not running by the time I
log in and do a ps. First, where are the wcusb/wcfxo modules being
loaded at boot time. It seems like this should happen in
/etc/rc/rc.sysinit, but there is no reference to anything associated
with asterisk. The asterisk init script doesn't load them either.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Tom