[Asterisk-Users] 7940/60 TFTP Problem

Adams, Gavin gadams at promisant.com
Thu Oct 9 09:15:22 MST 2003

Babak,

Try a staged upgrade, especially is upgrading from a really old
firmware. I.e., in OS79XX.TXT place an intermediate SIP image and then
in SIPDefault.cnf put the image you wish to ultimately upgrade to.
Here's my current files:

[me at here tftpboot]# more OS79XX.TXT
P0S30202

[me at here tftpboot]# more SIPDefault.cnf
image_version:P0S3-04-4-00
proxy1_address: xx.xx.xx.xx
tftp_cfg_dir: /configs/cisco7900/
proxy_register : 1

Phone starts off at Skinny 2.x, then upgrades to SIP 2.2 then to SIP
4.4. 4.4 could be assumably replaced by 5.3....

HTH,

--- Gavin