[Asterisk-Users] Directory for Cisco 7960

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Wed Oct 8 15:16:16 MST 2003

Announcement below:

> >On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 07:55, Andreas Anderson wrote:
> >

> >>Hi *,
> >>
> >>does someone has a directory that works with the Cisco 7960
> >>and astdb or mysql/ldap?
> >>

> >I have one that connects to mysql... contact me off-list (or try to
> find
> >me on the IRC channel as jsmith) and I'll pass it along.
> >
> >Jared Smith

I know it's bad form to reply to yourself (especially after the thread
has been dead for a while now), but I thought I'd let everyone know I
finally hacked together the app and posted it at
http://www.jaredsmith.net/misc/cisco7960/Directory-0.1.tgz.  It's
written in PHP, with a MySQL backend...

Have fun and enjoy...

Jared Smith