[Asterisk-Users] Mini-PC box to run server

Wade J. Weppler weppler at wwworks-inc.com
Wed Oct 8 13:26:06 MST 2003

On the cheap side, the ITX or even MicroATX machines work great.  These
are commodity items, so they tend to be far less expensive than custom
solutions.  Various manufacturers, but we've had very good success with
any of the AOpen MicroATX boards and their slimline MicroATX case:

Aluminum:	http://usa.aopen.com/products/housing/A340-series.htm

Steel:	http://usa.aopen.com/products/housing/h340-series.htm

2x5.25" External:
http://usa.aopen.com/products/housing/h340-series.htm

They all have 4 low-profile slots (2U).  The 2U bracket on the T100P
works just fine.

-wade