[Asterisk-Users] Music On Hold distorted

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Wed Oct 8 04:46:18 MST 2003

Hello,

I have problems with loading ztdummy module - when I'm trying to load
it, I receive a error messages for a unresolved kernel symbols:

root at voicelab:~# modprobe ztdummy
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: unresolved symbol unlink_td
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: unresolved symbol alloc_td
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: unresolved symbol delete_desc
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: unresolved symbol uhci_devices
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: unresolved symbol uhci_interrupt
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: unresolved symbol fill_td
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: unresolved symbol insert_td_horizontal
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/ztdummy.o: insmod ztdummy failed

I think that my kernel have some important option/feature missing.
Is it possible for someone to send me some more info about the kernel
config options which have to activate in order to be able to load
ztdymmy device.

Best regards
Lubo