[Asterisk-Users] Music On Hold distorted

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 04:16:01 MST 2003

I have searching the forums here on how to get Music On Hold working
and I have been able to get * to accept a command for MusicOnHold
and for Meetme after loading the ztdummy module.  I used the default
config for /etc/zaptel.conf since I saw no guidance on this.  My problem
now is that when I activate MusicOnHold, the sample music file sounds
very slow and distorted.  My best guess is that it is playing so slow it
sounds like Darth Vader breathing.  Anybody have any ideas on what
is going on?