[Asterisk-Users] Line going to Zombie

Ryan Tucker rtucker at netacc.net
Tue Oct 7 14:08:22 MST 2003

On Tue,  7 Oct 2003 16:30:52 -0400, Ariel Batista <abatista at avionica.com>
wrote:
>>> astsvr*CLI>Zap/1-2<ZOMBIE>(macro-twoline-exten,s,1)Up Dial
>>> Zap/1-2|20|r
>>>
>>> I have tried to release it with soft hangup Zap/1
>>> & also soft hangup Zap/1-2.  If I use the last one is say trying to
>>> hang up but it never does.
[...]
> I still don't understand!  Sorry I am new to Asterisk. So there is no
> way to stop this channel unless we restart the system?

Hmm... what happens if you try soft hangup Zap/1-2<ZOMBIE>  ?  I
occasionally run into Zombies, and that usually clears it up.  (Hitting
your tab key after the unique parts of the channel name will expand it
out, BTW -- worth a shot)  -rt

--
Ryan Tucker
Network Engineer