[Asterisk-Users] call parking on specific park number

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Oct 7 13:25:27 MST 2003

I would love to have separate callparking contexts available, it's omission
the reason I have not been using it up to this point.

As for redirect I haven't tried it yet, I just want to use the manager
interface to send a call on a zap channel to a parkedcall extension(ext.
700){or a specific park extension if possible} and then have manager receive
what park number that call is put on so I can display that on a user
interface application.

Thanks,

MATT---