[Asterisk-Users] Help with questions for initial Asterisk wizard (GUI)

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Oct 7 13:21:37 MST 2003

Leif Madsen wrote:
> think of things I've missed, feel free to chime in!

Leif, why don't you put the script up on the wiki so that we all can
edit it and add on line with versioning?
As a newborn Asterisk user, I had severe problems configuring an ISDN card.
I believe a lot of new users start with a linux system and an ISDN bri card for tests.
When I mailed the list, I got no answers that solved the problem, but a lot of mail
from other users saying
"I've got the same problem. If you solve it, please inform me how!"

Oh, and kapejod that suggested I buy a real ISDN card to replace the junk I tried to use.
And so I've done. I'm eagerly waiting for my CAPI ISDN card :-) Maybe the CAPI part
of the Wiki will be a bit more detailed soon...

/O