[Asterisk-Users] Help with questions for initial Asterisk wizard (GUI)

Leif Madsen leif at radiokaos.com
Tue Oct 7 12:39:22 MST 2003

Dimitri Bellini wrote:

> Hi Leif
> 	im not good programmer but if need some help mail to me for everything.

Yah... me niether :)

At this stage it is simply going to be figuring out the logic so that I
know I have asked all the questions that need to be asked.  If you can
think of things I've missed, feel free to chime in!

Thanks,

|Leif Madsen - http://www.hacklocalhost.com|
|    @| leif at hacklocalhost dot com      |
|  SMS| sms at hacklocalhost dot com       |
|  FWD| 18924          IAX| 1700-363-0761  |
|iptel| 8972-1969    sipph| 1-747-386-1618 |