[Asterisk-Users] Can AGI be used in this way?

Dave Wilson dave at autosdirect2u.com
Tue Oct 7 06:37:04 MST 2003

Hi all,

I'm about to build a basic browser based call management module with some
basic functions and was wondering if I can use AGI in the following way:

browser app --> calls perl script containing AGI stuff --> controls
asterisk.

The most important task I'm hoping to integrate is call transfer via web
browser.

If not, are there any other ways to do this? My web app is built with CFML
but I can access/interact with any of the following:

linux shell - can pass any command/arg combos;
java libraries;
perl libraries;
php libraries

TIA,