[Asterisk-Users] getting inbound caller-id from sip remote-party-id field

Steve Dolloff sdolloff at noc.dls.net
Mon Oct 6 14:41:34 MST 2003

I am looking for examples or instructions on how to route calls to
voicemailmain based on remote-party-id.

I have the following entry in my extensions.conf file:

exten => 200,1,Voicemailmain(${CALLERIDNUM})

I am routing calls to * via SER and sending Remote-Party-ID in the SIP
headers.  I am trying to find out how to map the SIP Remote-Party-ID
field to caller-id so that I can use it to map to the correct extension
for voicemail retrieval.

Thanks,

Stephen