[Asterisk-Users] IVR Questions?

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Mon Oct 6 05:38:50 MST 2003

I failed to mention in my original post that I've looked at perl through
AGI, but haven't yet found a function that allows me to capture digits
to a variable that I can then manipulate.  I probably should also
mention that I'm not a programmer-type, although I can usually muddle
through simple scripts for smaller uses like this one.  Can you suggest
which function I would use?