[Asterisk-Users] TE410P: Double/missed interrupt detected

Rahul Arvind Jadhav rahul at netyantra.com
Sun Oct 5 20:29:16 MST 2003

hi,
    I have lately acquired a TE410P. The problem i face currently is
that the span gets(or doesnt gets) UP in an uneven fashion i.e i have to
load-unload the modules, wait for sometime and then start the
application.... i dont know but this execise works well for me (though
not neccassary that this works in first shot, but after retrying it
somehow works). It is a tedious exercise and moreover i cannot manage to
do it when i ve to use it in an auto-startup way i.e after a reboot the
whole thing should come up by itself.
There is no evidence of any strange things happening except for the
`Double/missed interrupt detected` shown in dmesg. `zttool` shows that
the span status is OK.
Any thoughts on why i m getting such odd problems? Has anyone else faced
the same problem (plz reply if u ve managed to fix it)?
Thanx,
Rahul