[Asterisk-Users] Transfer from IAX call

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent.sytes.net
Fri Oct 3 09:03:38 MST 2003

I recreated your problem using the 09/09 cvs source tree.  The only way
I found around that is to create the extensions.conf context for
[NANPA], like this:

[NANPA]

include => local  ;  Allow transfers from IAX calls to cellphone through
NuFone in local pbx context (ie, 1000 for queue, 1001 for Admin, 1002
for Tech)

Works like a charm.
Josh Roberson
Indigent Networks