[Asterisk-Users] Transfer from IAX call

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Fri Oct 3 06:42:25 MST 2003

I am using IAX to send a call to my cell phone. I want to be able to hit #
and transfer it back into the office. I have added tTr to the dial command
and hitting # prompts me for the transfer, but after I start dialing 103,
it stops at 1 and tries to transfer it within nufone instead of my
dialplan. This is the debug output:

    -- Called me at NuFone/1515480XXXX
    -- Call accepted by 65.127.126.42 (format GSM)
    -- Format for call is GSM
    -- IAX2[NuFone]/3 is ringing
    -- IAX2[NuFone]/3 stopped sounds
    -- IAX2[NuFone]/3 answered Zap/1-1
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on Zap/1-1
    -- Playing 'pbx-transfer'
    -- Unable to find extension '1' in context 'NANPA'
    -- Playing 'pbx-invalid'
    -- Stopped music on hold on Zap/1-1

How do I make this work?

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent