[Asterisk-Users] Does gnophone 0.2.5 work? Other god sftphones?

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Fri Oct 3 00:45:44 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 03:30, Chris Albertson wrote:
> I checked out gnophone from CVS and I'm trying to build it.
> I got as far as getting a ./configure built and that to
> build the makefiles and then I find compile poblems in the source.
> Leads me to thing maybe 0.2.5 is still a work in progress.
> true?

No you've hit the same as me I've down loaded the CVS to Gnophone and
found that two files have garbage in the middle of them, even the RPM
source files on internet seem to have the same corruption. Unitl these
files are update on the CVS IMHO no one will be able to recompile
Gnophone.

Can some who has CVS write access look at the sounds directory?
--
Dave Cotton
Directeur