[Asterisk-Users] Front end

sip sip at intology.com
Thu Oct 2 13:43:12 MST 2003

Look at www.pawbell.com they have the frontend. They even have the NAT problem fixed!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: 23
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 12:01 PM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Front end

  Hi,

  Can anyone help me with a few links to sites that have either open source or low cost software to run a voip business front end on the internet over linux servers?

  I have been watching this list for about a month and am interested in building an offshore phone solution, but so far have not found any front end software for interfacing with clients.

  thanks

  Scott

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com