[Asterisk-Users] Gastman working in W2Kp.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Thu Oct 2 13:11:03 MST 2003

I did a google search and did not come up with anything on this.  I loaded Gastman on a Windows 2000 pro PC and it will not work.  It says the following.

gastman.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program.  I have tried to set the compatability down to Windows 98 mode.  And same problem. I installed it on a Windows XP pro and it works fine.  But the customer does not want to migrate to XP at this time!  Is there a fix for this problem?