Web Admin - was:Re: [Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Thu Oct 2 06:49:21 MST 2003

Again, we need to seriously consider moving this to a separate mailing
list and getting a 'Features' thread started, as well as a 'Mission'
thread.  These should get everyone's feet on the same path.

I agree that the web administration application needs to be be something
different than simply displaying the configuration file.  By the time
we're done, I think it would be ideal to have abstracted the entire *
configuration and store it in some sort of organized fashion (flat-file,
RDBMS, XML, whatever).

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks