Web Admin - was:Re: [Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Tjardick van der Kraan tjardick at vanderkraan.net
Thu Oct 2 04:33:00 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "WipeOut" <wipe_out at lycos.co.uk>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: Web Admin - was:Re: [Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

> I think there is room for everyones ideas, the more the better.. The
> biggest problem I see with these things is that many people seem to end
> up developing in parallel streams and the result is 5 seperate projects
> all half baked and incomplete..
>
> What is needed is for everyone to pool their efforts and come up with a
> definitave web application to run on top of Asterisk..

That's why i sent out this mail as the last thing i want to do is start on
something where 5 others are starting on on their own too.

We just need someone to take on the project and if someone is ready to do so
then fine if not i'll be happy to keep track of features etc and people that
are willing to put in their time and effore on this. But again i don't want
to step on anyone's feet in case they are allready doing this.

 Maybe a php-dev mailinglist might be a good help here too ?

> Anyway I am rambling.. So I will stop now..

No you wheren't ;)

Greetings,

Tj