[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Oct 1 16:48:35 MST 2003

> Then please reread the whole of my argument. I was arguing only against
> a front end that couldn't be used on other platforms also. This is why I
> was so down on VB, it is only usable on Windows. I was mildly down on
> .net stuff only because of the potential to have the mono rug ripped out
> from under you. At least with a C++ app and a cross platform widget set,
> you could write for windows and get linux and BSD for nearly free.

Look, I agree with you, and I would be happy if I could to build the
application in C or C++, but I don't know nothing about these languages.
You must believe me, in a near future I will try to dedicate my time to
study these languages, but my present job causes this situation (it does
that I commit these criminal acts). :) Anyway, I think that these work can
help to anyone.

I will try to learn (at least) .net as soon as I can.

Thanks for you words,

Gustavo