[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Oct 1 14:56:22 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 16:29, CW_ASN wrote:
> Yes, I know... but some people uses Windows and hates web frontends (some
> customers, for example)...
> I hate Windows platforms, but I'm only a technician...

Then please reread the whole of my argument. I was arguing only against
a front end that couldn't be used on other platforms also. This is why I
was so down on VB, it is only usable on Windows. I was mildly down on
.net stuff only because of the potential to have the mono rug ripped out
from under you. At least with a C++ app and a cross platform widget set,
you could write for windows and get linux and BSD for nearly free.