[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Documentation

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Oct 1 10:52:39 MST 2003

> Here's a good example: wiki? there is a wiki? :-) I saw a broken link
> once but heard no more...does it still exist?
Oh yes, there is a Wiki.
And there's a lot of how to's and software documentation up there.

If you search the archives, I've mentioned the correct URL so often
that people propably are getting tired of it, even though some
people praised it.

http://www.voip-info.org - klick on Asterisk on the home page.

I would suggest that we continue adding user and admin reference
up there while working on API and source code documentation in the CVS.
There are many contributors on the Wiki already.

/Olle