[Asterisk-Users] single dialplan for multiple Asterisk machines

Michiel Betel michiel at betel.nl
Wed Oct 1 07:35:42 MST 2003

Matt,

It's done by using the switch keyword in extensions.conf
Thus if you fill in the stuff below correctly and make
the appropriate settings in iax.conf:

switch => IAX/username:password at server/context

Will send all extensions which cannot be resolved in the local dialplan,
over IAX to the asterisk instance where your switch statement is pointing
to.
They will end up in the context you specify.

Michiel