[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Documentation

Thorsten Neumann tn at rau.ac.za
Wed Oct 1 06:15:58 MST 2003

I agree on the aspects of documentation.

However, my inset is that most of the basic functions (e.g. an example
dialplan) can be found on the net.

Since I am interested in building a powerful and usable VoIP gateway, I
would like to see more of the subtler and not so often exposed functions
build into *.

To name some, commands such as: Queue, AgentLogin, Monitor, ParkedCalls are
not within the currently available Asterisk Handbook and took some searching
to find examples...

Couldn't these commands be collected and centralized?

/tozzi