[Asterisk-Users] SIMPLE support in Asterisk?

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Sun Nov 30 16:13:03 MST 2003

Just thought of another, I think an iax_func or iax_custom would be great.
It would act like an rpc and on the other end you'd have a dialplan or
similar to parse and return the result. eg iax_func(fetchvoicemailcount) or
iax_func(getactivecallcount) - this would allow for phones to be very
customable without hacking asterisk source.